We want YOU! Volunteer - 2013 Film Festival
Join Fairy Tales for the 15th Annual Fairy Tales Queer Film Festival, running May 24-26 & May 29 - June 1, 2013. You may have seen our fantastic corps of volunteers last year at front of house doing everything from ushering, ticketing and even being the Fairy Tales Can Mascot!
Saturday, May 18th, 1 - 3PM at the Fairy Office
202, 351 - 11 AVE SW (above Mongolie Grill, use back entrance by parking lot)
We will be hosting a volunteer orientation at the Fairy Tales office on Saturday May 18th from 1-3pm.
The orientation will cover the Festival schedule and parties and well as give everyone one opportunity to meet our new Volunteer Coordinator!
Snack and coffee will be provided. Facebook event here
We will have volunteer forms and information available at the orientation. You can also fill out forms on line at www.fairytalesfilmfest.com and email the to us.
We are looking forward to seeing familiar faces and meeting new friends!
For more information contact James at email@example.com
or call the office at
See you all there!
We have a variety of shifts availible including:
Usher, Ticketing, Mascot Handler, 50/50 Raffle seller, Set-Up/Tear-Down, and Mechandise Table. Please note that this year we have two "dark days" where we do NOT have events happening: Monday May 27 and Tuesday May 28. We may be seeking volunteers interested in administrative tasks or errand-running to assist us on those days.
- Most volunteer shifts at the festival average two hours
- Front of house/box office shifts start an average of 1 hour prior to the doors opening.
- We provide training for all positions, and we'll have our volunteer orientation about 1 week prior to the festival
- Have a special skill you would like to contribute? Let us know!
Where Do I Sign Up?
* check our hours page before popping in. If we are offsite, please leave your application in the white Fairy mailbox at the top of our 2nd floor door entrance