Become a Sponsor or Partner
Fairy Tales survives and thrives because of our generous funders, sponsors and donors. We offer many different levels of cash and in-kind sponsorships, partnerships and direct advertising to meet any budget. We also offer packages geared to non profit organizations and charities.
If you would like to be involved with our dynamic society as a partner, donor or sponsor, please contact Kari McQueen: operations (at) fairytalesfilmfest.com, and download our Sponsorship Package HERE.
What Kind of Sponsorship Opportunities does Fairy Tales Offer?
We offer many! From our Film Festival, to the Q the Arts festival, as well as our outreach and youth programs, we are the bridge connecting you to a diverse, vibrant and loyal community base.
How much does Sponsoring the Film Festival cost?
Our Film Festival rate package is compreshensive, with levels starting at $350 for "Festival Friend". Of course, the sky is the limit and we provide an exciting array of perks for all suporters large or small.
Do you offer direct advertising? YES!
Direct advertising starts at just $50 for a text ad in the footer of our full color program guide. Sponsor a film for $250, or secure naming rights for your business for one of our Gala events! Learn more.
WHO WE SERVE
- LGBTQA consumers are more affluent: $72, 800 is the average gay household income in Canada
- Average directly associated expenditures (not including festival admission and fees) is over $150/person
- Over the past 13 years, Audience expenditures are estimated at over $2 million on products and services directly related to the festivalPatrons spend money on sponsor products and services prior to and after our events
- There are approximately 3.2 million LGBTQA consumers in Canada
- LGBTQA consumers are extremely loyal, 94% would go out of their way to purchase products and service marketed directly to them
Fairytales Presentation Society, Charitable Registration Number: 857 771 208 RR0001